- Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 11:00am.
- There is a 2 night minimum stay on all rooms during weekends, 3 night
minimum during holidays.
- A valid photo ID and Visa or Mastercard for incidentals is required upon
check-in. No exceptions.
- Rates are slightly higher during holiday periods.
- To ensure a pleasant time for all guests, we do not allow pets on the
- In addition to the two oceanfront grills provided, you are welcome to bring
your hibachi or other small grill to use in the
parking lot area away from the buildings and vehicles. This is the only area
where guests may use their own grills.
- No boats or trailers are permitted in the parking lot. We don't have the
space or permits required to store them.
- Our listed room rates are based upon double occupancy and do not
include North Carolina or Brunswick County taxes. Additional guests over 10 years old will
incur an additional charge of $10 per person, per night.
- A deposit using a Visa or Mastercard in the amount equal to one
night's stay is required to hold your reservation. We will accept personal
checks or money orders if received at least 3 weeks prior to check-in. We do
not accept personal checks or money orders at check-in. Deposits are only
refundable on motel rooms (minus a $10 processing fee) if you cancel your
reservation more than seven days before check-in.
- All guests must be 25 years or older or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please do not feed the birds. They will mess on you and the
property and nobody likes that.
- Please leave all bath towels in the room. They are not permitted at the pool
or on the beach.
- Be sure to secure your valuables. Ocean Crest Motel will not be held liable
for missing items.